The August THEOSOPHY WORLD is Out

Aug 01, 1998 02:47 PM
by Eldon B Tucker

The August issue of THEOSOPHY WORLD just came out. It's
contents are:

"Recent Conference on Theosophy and Modern Science"
    by Eldon Tucker
"Violence Shadows Reverence" by Paul Johnson
"Regarding Our Discussions" by John R. Crocker
"Evolution" by Dallas TenBroeck
"On Purifying the World About Us" by Eldon Tucker
"Edmonton Theosophical Conference" by John Patrick Deveney
"Online SECRET DOCTRINE Available" by Vic Hao Chin
"Know Me" by Allen Moore
"Preparations for the Ritual of Transcendental Magic" by
    Eliphas Levi
"Synchronicity" by Gerald Schueler
"Regarding Chaos" by Eldon Tucker
"On Experience" by Nicholas Weeks
"The Last Theocracy" by Mark Jaqua
"Blavatsky Net News" by Reed Carson
"To Onward and Upward Ethical Evolution" by Doreen Domb
"The Place of Evolution in Our Lives" by Eldon Tucker

THEOSOPHY WORLD is a free Internet monthly available via email
(about 100,000 bytes in size). To subscribe, write to
editor@theosophy.com.