Regarding the request for HELP

Jul 09, 1998 09:10 PM
by DAN

It's to bad the posting for HELP to this mailing list
could not have been just that, a "posting" and nothing else...
No critique... summing up humanity... the TS... or any other thing!
Alan posted it... it's a good idea, let it rest...
Let the money come from the spirit and heart and nothing else...
Not from words and long arguements with people trying to convince
others.
Otherwise, this should have been posted to a debate or political
maling list...
Finally, you want to help... look around...
I don't want to hear about it either, if you do tell
others and the world, your also telling us, "Hey, look
at me ain't I a %$^^% great righteous guy."