Re:THEOSOPHY FOR THE MASSES

Jun 05, 1998 07:46 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Dear Dallas:

You have wonderfully presented the outline of Theosophy. Each one of us is
different and with different levels of understanding and widely varying
interests. So long as we keep in our minds our eager interest/passion in
helping others at all times and in all things we do, whatever approach we
take, we will find better understanding and better opportunities. If we are
not always looking, how are we to find opportunities when they stare at us.

Thanks

...doss