Maitreya Information from TS

Jun 24, 1998 05:10 PM
by DAN

SUBJECT: Maitreya Information from TS
There's been alot of stuff that I have seen on the web about Maitreya's
supposed appearance and this Benjamin Creme fella...
I haven't given it any real thought to the legitimacy of it as yet?  I
am curious what has came out of any ruling (lack of a better phrase)
from the Theosophical Society however????
There's No pushing this one off boys and girls!!!
Also, I am also interested in personal opinions???
If anyone knows of any such formal Theosophical Society's stance or has
an opinion on this
matter... please e-mail me at:
dneether@gte.net

Thanks