Tanner Trust By-Laws

May 28, 1998 07:30 PM
by John E Mead InfoAvenue Operations

hi -

I have been informed by the secretary that the by-laws I
distributed were *NOT* the most recent version.

I should have the newest edition by tomorrow.

I hope this is good news, in that some of the difficulties
I had with the prior one may be now eliminated.

I hope I will be able to smear egg on my face
and retract the label of 'oligarchy'...  :-)

so...  it is probably wise to wait and send any input after tomorrow's
update!

peace -

john e. mead