for those who still inhabit churches
Apr 07, 1998 10:29 AM
friend of mine sent me this, enjoy.
Chuck the Heretic
TOP TEN WAYS YOU KNOW YOU'RE IN A BAD CHURCH
10. The church bus has gun racks.
9. The church staff consists of Senior Pastor, Associate Pastor and
8. The Bible they use is the "Dr. Seuss Version."
7. There's an ATM in the lobby.
6. Choir wears leather robes.
5. Worship services are B.Y.O.S. -- "Bring Your Own Snake."
4. No cover charge, but communion is a two-drink minimum.
3. Karaoke Worship Time.
2. Ushers ask, "Smoking or Non-smoking?"
1. The only song the organist knows is "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida."
[Back to Top]
Dedicated to the Theosophical Philosophy and its Practical Application