TI Registration.

Apr 20, 1998 05:01 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

Welcome to Ian!  Ian's e-mail address at present is a ship at sea.
Maybe I should post this to ACT-L as well? [*Joke*]

Personal welcomes to:

foinstby@bp.com

Dear Alan,
                Yours all received. Thankyou.

Yes please. Register me to Theosophy International.

I've been a Blavatsky fan for years, but I tend to do things on my own. Who
knows, TI membership might expand my horizons a bit.

Will take your advice and subscribe to the other group too.

(Theos-l) - Alan

Regards,

                 Ian McRae
Grampian Frontier

---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Working for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk