e-mail addresses of TSA Elected BOD

Apr 20, 1998 02:01 PM
by M K Ramadoss

It may be recalled, on 4/14/98 I faxed a letter to John Algeo, National
President of TSA, inquiring about the e-mail addresses of TSA BOD. Today I
received the following letter by snailmail. FYI

MKR

TSA Letterhead

April 16, 1998

Dear Mr. Ramadoss:

asked their email addresses not be published. However we will send your
request to each of the members of the National Board.

Sincerely,

Donna E Wimberley
Secretary to the President