TS_Adyar

Apr 26, 1998 04:31 AM
by K. Zaitzev

     Hello All!

It's me again, previously known as Kay Ziatz ;)
Technical means finally enabled me to subscribe this list again.

I'm addressing mainly to members of TS Adyar.
My first question is a question of membership.
I've read carefully enough paragraphs on membership of the
<H3>RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF THE ASSOCIATION NAMED
'THE THEOSOPHICAL SOCIETY', ADYAR, MADRAS</H3>
which I've found on the WWW page held by Alan Bain but I didn't found
any information about joining except an age of candidates.
So what might be reasons for denying a candidate for a membership
and if an application was denied, can one try to join TS repeatedly
and if yes, after what period of time?

The second question is about Adyar headquarters.
My penfriend goes travelling abroad and besides other countries he will
visit India. He is planning to visit Adyar headquarters. But someone
frightened him that casual visitors are not accepted there. Is it true?
Can any street man come there and talk with a International secretary
about a membership, for example?

     With best regards, Konstantin.