RE: THEOS-L digest 1448

Mar 02, 1998 06:05 AM
by M K Ramadoss

Thanks for the feedback.

Let us not compare what Aurobindo did or Gandhi did.
They were never accused of any personal criminal activity.

As I said before, as a matter of personal rule of thumb, I do not associate
with any organization which has legal (criminal) problems. This is all the
more so if there are problems in more than one country. This simple rule of
thumb has worked for me for a very long time.

All I can say is I want to share this with subscribers here on this list
who may not know about Sarkar and Ananda Marga.

It is up to them to do their own research and come to their own conclusion.
It is their life. I hope they don't later on regret their decisions.

MKR
=====================================

At 08:04 AM 3/2/98 -0500, you wrote:
>On Monday, March 02, 1998 4:29 AM, theos-l@vnet.net [SMTP:theos-l@vnet.net]
>wrote:
>> Date: Sun, 01 Mar 1998 09:37:40 -0600
>> From: M K Ramadoss <ramadoss@eden.com>
>>
>> One of the outstanding records of *all* Theosophical organizations is that
>> there may have been differences of philosophy/approach, *none* of them have
>> ever been involved in any legal troubles, especially criminal ones, in
>> *any* country.
>>
>> Coming with this background, one is troubled about any organization which
>> gets tangled with governments of multiple countries.
>>
>Aurobindo, a great yogi, was accussed of various activities in the fight for
>Indian independence.  He was fighting for Indian independence well before
>Ghandi.
>
>Krsna, in the Mahabharata also used the tactic of 'covering over the sun' to
>win the battle.
>
>In another sense greatness is revealed in the fight against aggressors.
This is