Edmonton TS Website

Mar 15, 1998 11:28 AM
by M K Ramadoss

The Edmonton Theosophical Society has set up a webpage which was done by
one of the teen-age children of one of the members. You may want to visit
it. See the following excerpt from a msg I received. It once again proves
that where there is a will there is a way and money is not necessarily a
critical factor in Internet.

One off our members has a young teen, who has managed—with the help of our
Editor— to start one up for us.  That has been as far as we have gotten
with the whole thing.  It’s not as sophisticated as other sites but we are
on the Web.

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/9530