Re: ACT

Mar 26, 1998 11:21 AM
by JRC

>> Sorry ... but it *is* a larger organization. Interesting that you would
>> simply assume that it is an individual and then even accuse the
individual
>> of wanting to be a "dictator".
>
>    I didn't.

The direct quote, cut and pasted from your post, is:
" The "Concerned Theosophist"'s plan seems to consist
of HIM becoming the dictator of what is or is not Theosophical, rather than
someone else."

>    Sounds good to me. Let's hope that the American Theosophist keeps up
its old
>practice of allowing the candidates space to state their positions, as
well.
I hope so too ... but ACT is making sure that the wide dissemination of a
range of information, opinions, and positions is no longer dependent upon
"one individual" at Wheaton. -JRC