Thanks and farewell

Feb 15, 1998 01:05 PM
by Titus Roth

I'm glad for the time I have spent on theos-l, but due to several demands on
my time I've decided to unsubscribe.  It wouldn't seem right, though, to
depart without a little thank you to those I've chatted with and others who
have contributed to the list.

Though I haven't agreed with everything posted I do appreciate the effort
everyone makes in the midst of a busy day to share their reflections and
aspirations.  Deep down, that divine spark in each of us gives us the same
ideals, however rough the detours or diverse the roads that lead to them.  A
warm "au revoir" to all.

Titus