Re: Theos-World Differences between TS and New Acropolis?

Feb 14, 1998 08:11 PM
by M K Ramadoss

I do not know about NA, but some one else may be able to throw some light.
However, I vaguely recall there were some organizational disputes regarding
TS years ago and it could be that some of the lodges may have moved into
NA. I am also posting this on theos-l so that if anyone there knows
something they could respond.

mkr