Re: Universal Brotherhood

Feb 13, 1998 05:02 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <v01530505b10a5365a18d@[206.184.204.246]>, Thoa
Tran <thoa@withoutwalls.com> writes
>One idea:  The officers of the TS have a direct chat session via computer.
>This is where Eldon's post regarding the instant e-mail system would come
>in handy.  The announcement should be done well ahead of time so that those
>who would like to take part can have the time to prepare for it.  Also, all
>theosophical discussion lists should be made aware of this event.  I
>strongly believe that proper communication is one of the keys to resolving
>problems.

Doss has repeatedly advocated and requested that TSA officers do
this, and join in discussions on theos-l to further the objects of the TS
and the interests of its members and others.  Although it is known that
some of them (at least) have e-mail facilities, they have never even
*replied* to this idea, even though we all know quite clearly that theos-l
is monitored (or at least read) by some at Wheaton.

Alan :-((
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Working for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk