WW II

Jan 15, 1998 12:28 PM
by Frank Reitemeyer

>>MKR wrote:
>On reading the posts on the developments in Indonesia, the following came
>to my mind. some may be interested.

>During the WW I and WW II, the Theosophical Leaders were discussing about
>the war being between the white forces and black forces and supported the
>Allies.

>Krishnaji was living in the USA when the US got involved in the war. He
was
>asked to help the war efforts and he refused. He refused even to get
>involved in any civilian capacity supporting the war. He appeared before a
>Government Board which reviews these cases and gave a six page
>justification why he would not participate or support. In the end, the
>Board told him to go back to India, since he was Indian Citizen. He told
>the board he would gladly return if they could arrange for his
>transportation. While the transportation was being arranged, he was asked
>to stay in Ojai and not to give any talks. No transportation was available
>till the war ended.

>At a time when everyone was in favor of supporting the War, Krishnaji
stood
>very firm in his opposition to all wars did so till the end of his life.

>mkr

>Just so, MKR. And Krishnaji said, as I read in a German book some years
>ago, in 1919 that the Great War was unwise und Wilson's policy unjust with
>the result of a new Great War in 20 years... And WWII began in 1939. Any
>questions? By the by, there is another interesting look from the point of
>view of occult mathematics. As many serious students of Theosophy believe,
>with the birth of HPB - our mother - a new era began. On the other hand
>many New Agers believe the Age of Aquarius began in 1900, others say in
>1960, others have yet another date. Contradiction or paradox? A look in
the
>Occult Glossary by Dr. Gottfried de Purucker may assist. We learn that
>there is not only a single cycle but many cycles overlapping, and each
>cycle has a sunrise, a noon and a sunset. These starts and ends are 10%
>from the time of the cycle. So 10 % from 2.160 years (as it is be said for
>a "day of the world") is 216 years. Add this 216 years to 1831 and you
have
>the begin of the Age of Aquarius sui generis in 2047. The half of 216 is
>108. Add 108 to 1831 and you have the half-time, the lowest point of the
>time of this our transitional period in 1939, marking the beginning of
>WWII, a period of the greatest and most terrible slaughter in known
history
>of mankind with billions of tons of TNT. Chance or not? In this contect
the
>several hints and warnings of GdeP among the ES or other degrees in the
>early 1930's (!) about the upcoming WWII, as cited in The Eclectic
>Theosophist, may be of some interest for us unveiling the deeper reasons
> [...]

No untrue, but we should not intermix to different things. K's openly
discussing about WW are not new inventions from him since H.P.B. discussed
this points openly some decades before. See "Theos. Glossary" p. 309, last
sentence: "the next Terreur, which will affext all Europe when it comes,
and not one country alone". More details can be found in Jean Overton
Fuller's "Blavatsky and her teachers", Ch. 78: "Prevision of the great
world wars," in Sylvia Cranstons "HPB", Ch. 7, p. 344: "Previson of the
World Wars?" and elsewhere in the BCW.

On the other hand there was detailed information in the ES under the
leadership of KT and later of GdeP to prevent WWI and WWII, a fact which is
known to all who are aware of the history of Point Loma. These details, of
which we have some hints in GdeP's "Wind of the spirit" or several articles
in "The Eclectic Theosophist" are of a different kind which could be
recognized not as merely intellectual speculations or indefferent feelings
but as facts from a teacher who knows what is and what is to do. I come to
the conclusion that WWI and WWII could have been prevented if the
Theosophical community had been stand together to lead the mankind into a
loftier stage.

Ringding Frank