Re: K Newsgroup being formed

Jan 09, 1998 07:59 AM
by M K Ramadoss

>From what I have seen on newsgroups with smaller audience, it is unusual to
see much of traffic. I may be wrong with the proposed one. There is one
very useful purpose the newsgroups have. Since they are generally searched
thru search engines, they are an excellent place to put information which
is made available those who don't know about this maillist. I have seen
this happen on theos-l and alt.theosophy. The maillists are liked by many
of us due to the fast responses we see.

mkr