Re: "Getting birds"

Dec 08, 1997 09:54 AM
by M K Ramadoss

When greed for money or power takes possession, everyone tried to fudge and
take advantage of the situation and exploit it. Everywhere, there is a
market for anything you can imagine -- good, bad and indifferent.

It is the honest minority who are honest for honesty's sake. It is their
conscience that makes them honest.

mkr