Re: Mahatmas

Nov 25, 1997 02:17 AM
by Nicole Suter

Hi doss,

"You are not the only one. A lot of us are waiting."

I personally stop with waiting because I would feel terribly shocked
if a Mahatma would appear in front of me.

"But even if a "Mahatma" appears before us, our problems and
trials are still ours and we only can solve ours."

Very true. It's only me that can do something for me to feel well.

"Blind faith in anything is bad. The start of wisdom is to think for oneself
from what one "knows"."

I agree. I have to think about what faith  i s  anyway.

"Glad that two came back over the weekend."

Thank you for that.

Peace,

Nicole