Re: Theos-World feedback on intellectual rights and ethics

Nov 14, 1997 10:26 AM
by Drpsionic

>	There are very few moral systems where stabbing someone in the back is
>considered to be right. I would hope that nobody here subscribes to such
>a moral system.
>
>	Bart Lidofsky

I can think of lots of such systems.  And if it were to serve my purposes...

To quote the Book of Lord Shang, "When you are willing to do that which
others are ashamed to do, therein lies an advantage."

Chuck the Heretic