Salt

Nov 12, 1997 00:50 AM
by Nicole Suter

To Vincent: "At the risk of being laughed at ..."

"Tell me what salt tastes like. Can you tell me what salt tastes like.
Can you? Can you describe to me the taste and sensation of salt?
You may say that it is a white crystalline solid, chiefly composed
of sodium chloride. You may also say that its chemical composition
is NaCl. But I tell you this: until you first place some salt on your
tongue you will not know the taste of salt. So, what do we need
to do? We need to take a pick and head to the salt mines!"

>From Dr. Stylianos Ateshlis, Strovolos, Cyprus

Peace,

Nicole