Development

Nov 11, 1997 08:20 AM
by Nicole Suter

To Alan: "No. This organism is *informed* by spirit.  The soul has
a sense of "self" while the informing spirit has a certainty of Being,
of I-dentity."

That's great and very true. And it leads me to another question.
Could you please explain to me, why people are getting sick?

"But ... and here is a topic for discussion ... perhaps the true
"evolution" [I prefer "development"] is vertical ..."

I feel development can be vertical (and is in much cases) but mustn't.
It depends onto the direction of the development.

Peace,

Nicole