Re: Secret Doctrine and Sex

Nov 11, 1997 07:09 AM
by M K Ramadoss

At 01:09 AM 11/11/97 -0500, you wrote:
>> Has any one seen the following pamphlet.
>
>>    "The Secret Doctrine" on the Problem and Evolution of Sex.
>
>>    Compiled with Notes and Comments by Basil Crump.
>
>No, but if someone finds it, please put it up on the list.
>I'd love to see that subject discussed.
>
>Mark

According to the reference I have, they were available in 1927, ie 70 years
ago, from:

1. The "HPB" Library, Victoria, British Columbia.
2. The "O.E." Library, 1207 Q St. NW., Washington DC
3. The Blavatsky Association, 26 Bedford Gardens, Campden Hill, London W 8.
4. China Booksellers Ltd., Peking and Lientsin.

Hope this helps someone to track this pamphlet down.

mkr