I need an "Idiot's Guide to Theosophy"

Nov 10, 1997 08:15 AM
by Nicole Suter

To Kym: "I need an "Idiot's Guide to Theosophy""

I don't think you need such a Guide at all!

"Sometimes, I read poetry to one of my cats, Lillith - she loves it. .
.bad thing?

If Lillith loves it - how can it be bad then? I feel the only "animal"
who can

behave like a real "animal" is the so-called human-beeing.

Peace,

Nicole