Prepared speeches on Theosophy

Nov 03, 1997 06:57 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Hi, here is a request I received. Does anyone have any material they can
e-mail to me at ramadoss@eden.com so that I can forward them?

I am a member of the Unitarian Fellowship in Houston, started by
Theosophical Author, Earnest Woods. I have been asked to give several talks
on Theosophy, Blavatsky, Eastern thought,etc. Do you have any prepared
speeches you could send me over the Internet that are appropriate for
novices (members of the Fellowship).
Looking forward to hearing from you

	Peace to all living entities.

	mkr