Re: defining "Monad"

Oct 25, 1997 00:00 AM
by Vincent Beall

> >Nicole Suter wrote:
>
> >> To All: Is there anybody here who has a proper definition for the word
> >> "monade"?

Monads are very simple beings composed of spiritual substance. Leibntz
believed that all things are composed of monads. There are there are
constant exchanges of monads going on around us that can be see in the
proper state of consciousness. Probably the most common monads are
black, but there are monads that are colorless. I don't know how many
colors are represented in monads since my experience with them is
limited.

Peace,

Vincent

--