Re: THEOS-L digest 1291

Oct 25, 1997 03:36 AM
by CPickar965

To Titus,

<< Thus always.  Seems to be part of the game.  Ann Ree Colton identified
three
 types found in groups: the pidgeons, the doves, and the eagles. >>

Thanks for the return conversation.  Could you recommend some books on
community building or the like?  I'm not familiar with Colton's work.  I have
found  study along these lines (community, groups, teamwork)  most
beneficial.  E-mail me if you prefer.

Many thanks,

crp