Digest 1293

Oct 24, 1997 03:34 AM
by Nicole Suter

To Alan:  "I think of many people as God-sent."
So do I.

To Titus: "Suppose Edgar Allan Poe Used a Computer" ...
Thank you for that - it is great.

To doss: "Truth can be stranger than fiction."
Maybe you might be quite right with that - ...

"It is not my needs. It is just track down your quote."
Well then, track it down if it pleases you ... I wish you peace,

Nicole