Re: Foundation

Oct 20, 1997 09:43 AM
by M K Ramadoss

At 11:31 AM 10/20/97 -0400, Bart Lidofsky wrote:
>ramadoss@eden.com wrote:
>> Couple of years ago I requested the information directly from the National
>> President, in writing and is yet to receive the info. Still waiting.
>
>	Try Floyd Kettering, instead. I don't have his email address, however.
>
>	Bart Lidofsky

It is my normal practice that on very important matters like this, I go to
the very top. It was a formal request by a dues paying member to the elected
head of the organization. I think the top elected official has the
responsibility to respond. Also the request was put in writing and in a
couple of followup letters/msgs, I did remind the National President about
his being silent.

The silence speaks for itself, and at least we have theos-l to let everybody
know about it.

Again, if any one else is successful in getting the info, appreciate posting
it here for everyone's benefit.

Thanks again for your suggestion.

mkr