digest 1279

Oct 14, 1997 06:36 AM
by Nicole Suter

To CPickar: "as they have to put up the shields which they can so
comfortably lose when within the group."

Could you please help me here - I have difficulties feeling comfortable
whithout shields and loosing shields sometimes makes me feel terribly
afraid. You seem to know people who can loose them and feel comfortably.
Maybe you wish to learn to me, what makes them feel so comfortable
without shields?

"Unless the effort is made to  adapt then clearly the cycle dies.
(A cell that can't adapt, also, dies.)"

I agree totally with you here. I am personally very fond of nature and consider
nature to be a great "tool" things can be compared with.

Nicole Suter