Digest 1279

Oct 13, 1997 07:23 AM
by Nicole Suter

To Bart Lidofsky: "Mind you, the overwhelming majority of these
seed groups just self destruct."

I consider this to be an interesting thought and would like to discuss
the reasons for the self destructions of these seed groups.

To A. Safron: "I think you got Adept fever" ...

As a matter of fact, how high is the risk of infection?

"Krishnamurti" - " the cherry on top of the banana split"

Ooohhh what a picture! Absolutely great - I like it very much especially
because I always immensly disliked this Krishanmurti as well as a cherry
on top of a banana split. Brrr.

Nicole Suter