Re: THE NEW ADEPTS

Oct 11, 1997 05:34 PM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: JOSEPH PRICE <JKEITHPRICE@classic.msn.com>
> Subject: RE: THE NEW ADEPTS
> Date: Saturday, October 11, 1997 5:31 PM
>
> I am really interested in seeing Seven Years In Tibet.  I heard it wasn't
> really deeply spiritual, but the idea of a Nazi in Tibet... truth is stranger
> than fiction!
> Has anyone seen it?
> Namaste
> Keith Price

The first time I saw a trailer for it on video ("Larry Flynt"), I wanted to
see that movie.  It just came out yesterday so you'd have to get a hold of someone
who's paid big bucks in the theatre to get a personal review.  As for myself, I thought
the scenery inspired me and made me feel a kind of spirituality.  And then there's Brad Pitt -
with that much charisma and beauty in one person, who would be not be in awe of what spirit
can do.

I saw Barbara Wawa interview Pitt and he said he was kind of shocked himself when
he found out the character had joined the Nazis - prior to his journey to Tibet.

A. Safron