Re: web page update: Into to Crowley Studies

Oct 09, 1997 04:57 AM
by ramadoss

At 03:16 AM 10/9/97 -0400, you wrote:

>>A new Introduction to Crowley Studies is now available at www.maroney.org.
>>
>>--
>>Tim Maroney    tim@maroney.org    http://www.maroney.org
>>

>Excellent.  Do you have the material on the Wierda Conference where he was
>proclaimed the TRUE world teacher (as opposed to the boring Krishnamurti)?
>
>Chuck the Heretic

Very interesting. We find from time to time someone claiming to be a True
World Teacher. So we have a number of claimants to the position.

One who *did* not make such a claim was Krishnamurti himself.

Of course Krishnamurti may be boring to some. But many find his lectures
interesting and not boring. Different strokes for different people.

mkr