Digest 1272

Oct 08, 1997 09:34 AM
by Nicole Suter

To Bart Lidofsky: Re Masters as Aliens - I read what you wrote
about the situation in New York - to me this seems to be terryfingly
ressembling to that what one finds if one logs in at the network
with the word "stormfront". I am sometimes "watching" there,
what's going on. To me  it's worse than bullshit (sorry for the word),
but what they are trying to realize. My psychological definition for
such behaviour is called "mothersons" (not ment to value men or
women and there are also "motherdaughters") but just used as topicword
psychology uses to describe an unnatural development which seems
to be more common these days than the originally natural one. But
why should human beeings develop naturally as long as its unnatural
one brings so much money? And least but not last, various churches
do lots of things to keep everything that way it has been kept, I don't
know since when. Realistically enough?

To Chuck: "... would blow something up occasionally!"
In case it is possible to "blow" "something" also for common people
could you please give samples for "something" and where to "blow"
it to?

Nicole