Re: THEOS-L digest 1269

Oct 07, 1997 01:33 PM
by M K Ramadoss

At 12:20 PM 10/7/97 -0400, you wrote:

>> 12) Buddhism in USA
>> by ramadoss@eden.com
>Thanks for the reference...doss.  Something to look forward to reading.  I'm
>just home from emergency kidney surgery and feeling kinda fragile
>physically, but have to tell you that spiritually I was real strong.  The
>surgeon is this tall, gentle guy with an Indian name I can't pronounce and I
>liked the feel of him the moment I saw him.  I was interested to see what
>would happen during anaesthetic, but it was just a blackness from out to
>back in.  My dad died in PA at the same time as I was in surgery.  Lots to
>think about.  Still reading.  Take care you lot.  Annette.

Sorry to hear about your kidney surgery and that of passing of your dad both
coming at the same time. All my thoughts for your quick recovery and also to
help you get over the missing of your dad. From my personal experience, I
can tell that only time will help.

BTW, if he name of the surgeon is very difficult to pronounce, it is more
likely he is from South India. Next time when you see him you can ask him.
If he is from the South India, you may want to tell him that the
International HQ of TS is in Madras.

Take care and keep us posted of your recovery.