Oct 05, 1997 12:00 PM
by A. Safron

I found this while browsing the web and thought it was worth repeating:

                         The quickest way to change the world is to be of service to others.
                         Show that your love can make a difference in the lives of people
                         and thereby someone else's love can make a difference in your life.
                         By each of us doing that and working together we change the world
                         one inner person at a time.

                                                         -- Dannion Brinkley