Re: India's charms

Oct 03, 1997 07:37 AM
by M K Ramadoss

At 04:46 PM 10/2/97 -0400, you wrote:

>Anyhow, partly in amends to Doss, I want to make it clear that
>I don't have a negative impression of India overall, despite
>some of the most vividly unpleasant experiences of my life.
>For every serpent, there was a flower-- and vice versa.

Paul: No need for any amends. I was fixing to respond earlier. But decided
not to. One does not understand a country in a short time. It took several
years of staying in the US to get a better feel for what is going on. May be
you may get an opportunity in the future to spend a couple of years in India
so that you can get a better understanding. Any how thanks for the
consideration.

.......doss