David Icke

Sep 30, 1997 07:44 PM
by JOSEPH PRICE

Keith Price:  There is going to be a big new age conference in Phonenix.  I
got this blurb on David Icke.  He supposedly had a spiritual experience
(initiation?) where it was revealed that there are secret societies that
control the  world and keep us under a kind of hypnosis of consumerism,
dissatisfaction, addiction and so on.  I kind of think this is going on, but
it isn't a conscious conspiracy, but a kind of collusion of delusion -
attachement to the material maya of this globe.   Has anyone else heard of
this guy??

David Icke has been rightly dubbed the most controversial and challenging
man in Britain today, and is fast winning an international reputation for
saying what others fear to say.

Icke was a professional soccer player, journalist, BBC television presenter
and national spokesman for the UK Green Party before he experienced a very
public spiritual awakening in 1990.

His talks and books expose the global conspiracy and reveal the spiritual
transformation that will bring true freedom to planet earth.  Author of ten
books, including "And The Truth Shall Set You Free"  and "I Am Me I Am Free".

At the Prophets Conference David Icke will talk about The Turning of the
Tide where he "exposes the real story behind global events which shape the
future of human existence and the world we leave our children.  Fearlessly
he lifts the veil on an astonishing web of interconnected manipulation to
reveal that the same few people, secret societies and organizations control
the daily direction of our lives.  They engineer the wars, the violent
revolutions, terrorist outrages and political assassinations. They control
the world market in hard drugs and the media indoctrination machine."

Icke reveals the esoteric background to the global conspiracy and offers an
inspiring spiritual solution in which every man, woman and child breaks free
from the daily programming and takes back their infinite power to think for
themselves and decide their own destiny.