Borderlands Sciences Research Foundation

Sep 25, 1997 09:07 PM
by ChroniRiggatoni

--WebTV-Mail-1361354489-3172

Hello!

Just in case anyone hasn't heard of BSRF, I've recently found them
on-line. IMHO, Serge Kahili King's Quest book on Earth Energies and the
reprints of rare editions of THREE of Ruth Drown's books were
particularly rewarding...

And Tesla... somewhere I have a quote that he thought the Spanish
Inquistion had been out to stop what he was doing for us later, namely
invent everything electrical. (Some days I'm quite convinced the
incandescent light bulb was his too, credited otherwise as a work for
hire.)

At any rate, I'm hard pressed to think where he got the input per se for
a view of the Inquistion like that, but secret discussions between Tesla
and Blavatsky or the like strike me as no more unlikely than those
between David Bohm and Krishnamurti-- one of the many reasons I'm happy
to maintain this interest as, in my own view at least, an extention of
theosophical interests.

Rob // ChroniRiggatoni@wetv.net

--WebTV-Mail-1361354489-3172

http://www.borderlands.com/index.htm