digest 1255/Vincent Beall

Sep 25, 1997 01:18 AM
by Nicole Suter

Vincent Beall wrote:"The echo was the completely shocking experience of the
confontation with man who was so troubled by the life he had led that he
was desparately seeking resolution in this life."

Now I understand you - yes such experiences can be very shocking. Unfortunately
most of people I meet who were alike aren't even aware what the are doing.
And if you tell them seven times, if it is the truth one tells, one can be
sure that
nobody believes it at all. Truth seems to work like this.

"Perhaps the story is somewhat contradictory in that we have reacted very
differently to our past life experience, but he is perhaps an extreem
case. I think he can resolve his difficulties, but in ancient times he
was an executioner, and in this life he is despartely seeking G-d. My
past life recollections are apparently not as graphic as his, and I
don't have powerful emotional bonds to those memories."

I guess when you start to remember some past incarnations all what
has been graphic is already over and instead of your "own graphic things"
you learn to feel these of your brothers and sisters which might be the
biger pain because you completly realize it. As long as one is like the
person you gave a sample, one is not jet awake what lowers the pain.

"Maybe doctrines of Karma that we have heard are warnings about being in
a stiuation such as descibed by his life, but even in his case what he
can do now in this life can completely change his experience and future
"Karma" or experiences."

Would that be wonderful if more were thinikg like this ...

The world is not simply 'determined'.

The world is not "determinded" at all.

Nicole