Re: Karma and "blaming the victim"

Sep 20, 1997 10:53 AM
by kymsmith

Titus wrote:

>Hey, purple poo is necessary a part of life - at least as long as we have
>beets.

Well!  From my point of view, beets are a lovely and rich burgundy color.
They, do, however, resemble purple poo in the taste department.

So. . .you say purple beets. . .I say burgundy beets.

And, wonders the Bear of Enormous Brain, "There might be another way of
coming down these stairs besides bumping, but. . .maybe there isn't."

Kym