Re: FW: The real thing

Sep 16, 1997 06:37 PM
by libidia

Here you go Chuck:

After the Great Britain Beer Festival, in London, all the brewery
presidents decided to go out for a beer.

The guy from Corona sits down and says "Hey Senor, I would like the
world's best beer, a Corona."  The bartender dusts off a bottle from the
shelf and gives it to him.

The guy from Budweiser says "I'd like the best beer in the world, give
me 'The King Of Beers', a Budweiser."  The bartender gives him one.

The guy from Coors says "I'd like the only beer made with Rocky
Mountain spring water, give me a Coors."  He gets it.

The guy from Guinness sits down and says "Give me a Coke."  The
bartender is a little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered.

The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask "Why aren't you
drinking a Guinness?" and the Guinness president replies "Well, if you
guys aren't drinking beer, neither will I."

Being a Guinness and "Real Ale" drinker, this one is close to my heart.
All my other jokes are at work and I will forward them to home so that
next time you get peeved with the list, just say the word and your wish
is my command!
Cheers.  annette