ghouls an yucky stuff

Sep 16, 1997 09:23 AM
by Nicole Suter

To Chuck the Heretic

"Well, try not to meditate on the field of one of them.  when I did I found
myself kneeling before the porcelien god making offerings thereinto."

What a golden humor! I am almost sure it is exactly this porcelien god making
you feel the whole universe dislikes you ... and I am absolutely convinced that
you are able to acknowledge, that this is my deepest inert recognition I
ever had
in my life!

Nicole Suter