Re: gad

Sep 15, 1997 06:05 PM
by libidia

Hi Jaqi, how are you doing, you wrote:
> On the contrary, I think perhaps one side of his brain is longer than the
> other in order to preserve continuity ...that way he doesn't have to flip
> them quite as often as the rest of us do.
I read a couple of quickies in a medical journal recently.  Apparently
the male brain is much larger than the female and their time lag from
intiation to rentention is longer.  Also apparently, studies of
prehistoric human's brains reveal a thick tissue connection between left
and right lobes which we no longer have.  Current hypothesis:  this is
why we have become disconnected from the mystical.   Ummm.
Take care.  Annette.