Re: Karma & Rules

Sep 12, 1997 09:00 AM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: techndex@pacbell.net
> To: Multiple recipients of list <theos-l@vnet.net>
> Subject: Re: Karma & Rules
> Date: Friday, September 12, 1997 9:46 AM
>
> Kym,
>
> You (and others who responded) are right. Animals *do* have emotions. I
> simply don't know where my head was at when I wrote what I wrote. Perhaps a
> case of engaging fingers before the brain was in gear. ;-D

My one male cat was hit by a car and died.  There was another
black longhair female that always buddied around with this cat.
The next day I came home with the female standing in the attic
window making terrible sad meows.  She knew he was gone.
Later you could tell by the look on her face, as she sat on my lap.
But now she's an independent cat and goes her own way.

A. Safron