Pathless Land

Sep 08, 1997 09:28 AM
by Jerry Schueler

>I am not talking about any spiritual path, because I should know
personally
>for sure of what the path it is, if indeed there is one. (I may have post
>the Truth is Pathless Land statement of K).

Yes Doss, there is a Path. The "Pathless Land" did not originate
with K, but can also be found in Zen (Flying geese leave no tracks,
etc). K did not mean to imply that there is no Path, but rather
that there is no overall One Path--we each must find and tread our
own.  Which is exactly what K did himself.

Jerry S.
Member, TI