Rules

Sep 05, 1997 02:11 AM
by Nicole Suter

Jerry Schueler wrote:

"HPB says that golden chains (which are what rules are) will bind as
surely as iron chains".

I am sorry, I don't have any reference but would like to tell you how
I understand this.

The golden chains really like golden chains. In the middle of the
noetical dimension the duality stops Totally outside of this noetical
dimensions there are two more dimensions and there are the golden
chains coming from. The roules of God you could say.

The iron chains come from the middle of the noetical dimension
downwards and I see them as kind of worms. They mean everything
that binds you to the duality, including Maya. They actually make
the Maya.

Both forms of chains surely bind - the golden ones to love, peace
and freedom, the iron ones are heavy boundaries.

I hope, I could have helped a little.

Nicole Suter