Re: Violent Women?

Sep 04, 1997 06:07 AM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: Tom Robertson <mdmgyn@worldnet.att.net>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <theos-l@vnet.net>
> Subject: Violent Women?
> Date: Thursday, September 04, 1997 2:30 AM
>
> The general response from people on this list to claims of feminism's
> having gone to extremes is that such claims are false, insignificant,
> and/or sexist. <GIANT SNIP>

Somehow, the rest of theos-l has veered and motored in a
different direction in terms of discussion.  At least, it appears
that way to me.

If you have found a newsgroup that truly tickles your ----- with
it's male/female discussions, then I say: GO FOR IT!

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any interest here.
Last big topic here was the number 7 (BINGO!).

Don't get me wrong, Tom, you still have the freedom, as we all do
to talk about anything we want.  I'd just thought I'd point out that you
might be talking to yourself.

A. Safron