Re: Huh? -- Correction:

Aug 15, 1997 10:36 AM
by Drpsionic

>THIS SHOULD READ: so long as any of the post *do* *not* break any laws..
>
>>any laws of the country/countries.

As long as the post originiates in the US it is covered by the first
amendment unless it's libel or kiddy porn so the idea of violating laws is
pretty much irrelevant.   My own website contains material that violates the
domestic laws of most of the countries in the world, but as long as I stay
here (and my dislike of travel is notorious) there aint a damned thing they
can do about it.

If any country has a law that violates the right of free speech, those of us
on the net have positive duty to break that law.

Chuck the Heretic