Re: Satan - to Bart

Aug 14, 1997 12:03 PM
by A. Safron

----------
> From: Drpsionic@aol.com
> Subject: Re: Satan - to Bart
> Date: Thursday, August 14, 1997 1:35 PM

> >BTW, a belief in God is a requirement of all religions,
>
> The good Buddhist may argue with you on that one.
>
> Chuck the Heretic

I have come to the conclusion that religions are made by people who have such a desire for
power and tall hats, that they organize a group of people around them.  Also, if they desire
women or little boys, they will sway their attention in that arena.  For the money-hungry,
it's time for the congregation to empty out their pockets.

IMNSHO, take hold of your own spirituality and avoid falling into the clutches of someone that
will promise you the moon and then ask for a quarter.

A. Safron